Tuesday, May 31, 2011

5 Senses

I took photos of objects that represented the five human senses: sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing.  The sense I thought I got the best shot of was touch. This is shown by a picture of my mom running her fingers through my dogs fur.  I liked this picture because of the way the light is hitting her hand and how you can see reach hair brushing against her fingertips.  When capturing any of the fie senses you want your viewer to be able to feel as if they were experiencing what is going on in the scene.  For example, you want people to be able to smell the burning candle or the freshly cut grass. You want them to feel the soft pillow or hear the music playing in their head.

ISO: 200
Aperture: 4
Shutter Speed: 1/250












No comments:

Post a Comment