Monday, May 23, 2011

Panoramic Assignment

As an open assignment I decided to shoot panoramic images.  Taking panoramic images involves shooting a series of pictures--usually 3-4 pictures--then stitching them together in order to form a single wide-angle image. I took three pictures this week: my backyard, farm fields, and a Sunday school classroom.  I chose to  capture my backyard because we have a lot of long berms and a wide pond. A panoramic image allows we to capture all these objects in one picture.  Also, the farm fields were easy to take a panoramic of because they were long and went on for miles, and since everything was the same it was easy to edit the pictures together. Lastly, I shot the classroom because I wanted a panoramic where you could see the walls coming at you.


ISO: 400
Aperture: 4
Shutter Speed: 1/1600



No comments:

Post a Comment